Welding studs and bushings are resistant and sealed fastening systems that are usually applied on metal sheets up to 0.5mm thick by means of the capacitor discharge welding process.
– The main advantages of using welding studs are the following:
– The outer façade of the metal sheet remains without any deformation in order to preserve product’s aesthetics;
– The assembly does not necessarily require the accessibility from both sides of the metal sheet;
– The installation does not require the drilling of the metal sheet, so that welding pins and bushings guarantee watertightness;
We manufacture welding studs and bushings with the following materials:
– Copper plated Steel Fe37
– Stainless Steel Aisi 304 (Aisi 316 available on request)
– Aluminium Almg3
– Brass CuZn37
The welding studs provided by LD FASTENERS are partly made in Italy and partly in Germany following thorough productive standards of quality according to DIN EN ISO 13918.
In addition to providing threaded and unthreaded welding studs, bushings, weld pins and fastons, in our array of welding products you can also find iron and stainless steel weld nuts according to DIN 929.